Year 4 Class Teacher
Salary details: TPS
Job term: Fixed Term, full time
Closing date: 4 May 2018
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and dedicated to teacher to cover our new Year 4 class from September 2018 until February Half Term 2019. The post is to cover maternity leave.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing school, and work within a supportive and cretaive team.
The governors, staff and children are looking to appoint a professional who:
- Is a strong classroom teacher;
- Has a passion to motivate and inspire pupils to fulfil their potential; and
- Is committed to securing the best possible outcomes for each child.
If this describes you, then we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn;
- A smaller than average class of happy and enthusiastic pupils;
- Excellent CPD opportunities and support to develop your practice; and
- The chance to work in a larger school with supportive colleagues.
We welcome visits to the school, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
An Application Form is available to download from the link below. Please return your completed application form by email to email@example.com by noon on the closing date (4th May 2018).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Class Teacher - Job Description