Salary: Grade D8-12 £24,702 (£12.80 an hour) to £26,421 (£13.69 an hour) Pro-rata + Holiday Pay
Hours: 27.5 Hours a week 38 week a year
Temporary - 1 Year - pending funding
Closing Date: 14th February 2024 -Noon
Interview date: 21st February 2024
Fremington Primary School are looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to work in our school. We are looking for individuals with previous experience of working with children and who are a great team players and communicators. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference to the provision for our pupils. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about raising standards and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidate will:
• Using strategies, in liaison with class teachers, to support pupils to achieve learning goals
• Follow planning to deliver learning activities and programmes on a regular basis
• Monitoring pupils responses to learning activities and accurately recording achievement/progress as directed
• Providing feedback to class teacher on pupils’ achievement, progress, problems etc.
• Promoting good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encouraging pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour
• Establishing constructive relationships with parents/carers
• To be alert and active on issues relating to pupil welfare, safeguarding and child protection. To raise significant and low-level concerns, make appropriate referrals and follow up on all matters which may affect the wellbeing of a pupil.
We will offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development
• A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
• A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. The candidate should have relevant experience with this age group of children and a relevant Level 3 qualification.
For an informal discussion or visit to the school about the position please call or email email@example.com/ 01271 373979
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for Application Pack and form.
This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS with Children’s barred list clearance. An application form and supporting information can be found at www.tarkatrust.org.uk
Please take a look at our trust website for job opportunities at other schools within the Tarka Learning Partnership.