Our School Uniform;
Our school uniform is as follows:
- School jumpers / fleeces / cardigans are royal blue with the Fremington School Logo. Purchasing items with the school logo is optional, plain versions are acceptable in the school colours.
- Polo shirts are pale blue.
- ‘Bottoms’ are grey – these will be school trousers / shorts / skirts / pinafores for the majority of children. With the prior agreement of the school, children with sensory needs will continue to have adaptions made, but school colours will still be worn.
- Summer dresses for girls are mid-blue checked
- Socks, tights etc should be grey (except ankle socks with summer dresses)
- Shoes should be plain black in colour (including black soles), with no visible logos eg. large Nike ticks
- PE t-shirts are pale blue with plain black shorts, leggings, joggers (no ‘team branded’ football shorts). Trainers are required for PE.
- Swimming kit will be required – swimsuit / trunks (proper trunks, no baggy board shorts), a swimming hat and a towel.
- Coats are to be warm and sensible, preferably waterproof.
- No jewellery is allowed in school, other than a simple watch (no smart watches), stud earrings (must be removed for PE and swimming) or jewellery with a religious / cultural symbol.
- Bags are to be ‘rucksack’ style. Handbags are not appropriate for school. All new Reception children will be gifted a Fremington branded bookbag when starting the school.
- Children with hair long enough to tie up should be tied up during the school day to prevent accidents during breaktimes and active lessons.
Branded Uniform can be purchased from either:
Brand It on Seven Brethren EX31 2AS https://www.branditclothing.co.uk/
Or online at School Threads - https://schoolthreads.org/collections/fremington-primary